Hey Dude you told me you was a babysitter burton_2019
Hey Dude you told me you was a babysitter burton_2019
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
lol, i was referring to watching my son
what do you do at work you said all you do is post on here!!!
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
i do post all day because my job concerns the internet
what do you do on the internet ( to do with your JOB)
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
I am track 10 off the first Van Halen album.![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I'm a Union construction worker.
free like OJ all day
I take the middle out of the mountians before it knows its gone. Then watch'er fall.
student, unfortunate holder of a job at frosty bossie (gahh, wish summer would come up, get my mowing jobs back)...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I grow Turnips.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Bookmarks